*WARNING: BLOG POST CONTAINS SPOILERS*
So it's been a week since I finished watching Stranger Things, the newest hit series on Netflix, and naturally... I've got some questions. Ever since that face-wrinkling, goosebump-inducing final scene to end the season, a plethora of questions have invaded my mind, floating around like that flaky debris from the Upside Down world (what were those by the way ... bonito flakes?!)
Here are 11 of those questions... questions which probably aren't causing heated debates on your local message boards, but are still fun to think about.
1. What was Jonathan's occupation?
2. WHEN BENNY HAMMOND was talking TO HIS FRIENDS, THEY TALK ABOUT A GUY AVERAGING 37 PoinTS A GAME – WHO were THEY TALKING ABOUT?
3. What's up with ELEVEN'S TATTOO?
4. are hopper's fists made of steel?
5. speaking of which, COULDN'T THERE HAVE BEEN A SLIGHTLY TOUGHER SECURITY GUARD THAN THIS SCRAWNY TWeRP?
6. HOW DID STEVE’S friend, tommy, get access to tag the movie theater marquee?
7. WHAT waS THE DOG EATING? waS THAT AN ARM!?
8. WHO WAS THAT ASIAN GIRL AT MR. clarke'S HOME?
9. is there something about duct tape that we should know about?
10. how could DUSTIN and lucas GRAB SO MUCH PUDDING but fail to GRAB A SPOON?
11. and finally: IS MR WHEELER THE WORST DAD EVER?
Yes, yes he is.